1. Retention of Personal Information
We retain Personal Data we process for as long as an Account is active or as needed to provide the Service(s). If you wish to terminate your Account or request that we no longer use Your Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain Your Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate financial and other records, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We delete all Your Data on the expiry of 14 days after the termination of your Account, except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
2. Mobile Applications
When you download, install and use our Mobile Applications, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or "UDID").
We send you to push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your devices such as operating system and user identification information.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Application on your mobile or handheld device. This Mobile Application may record information such as how often you use the Mobile Application, the events that occur within the Mobile Application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the Mobile Application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the Mobile Application.
3. Communications from the Websites
We may use your email address to send our newsletters and/or marketing communications. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can opt-out by following the instructions contained in the emails you receive or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We will send you announcements related to the Service(s) on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Service(s) is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt out of communications that are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you may deactivate your Account.
5. Protection of Information
The Websites and Services (s) have industry-standard security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. When you provide us with sensitive information (such as credit card information or login credentials), we will encrypt that information via Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Websites or via the Service(s) and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Additionally, you retain all rights of ownership to the personal data we collect. Except as set forth herein under sections elaborating on the use of your personal information above and legal disclosure below we will not sell or share your personal data with any third parties or use your personal data to compete with you. Your privacy and the privacy of your customers are of utmost importance to us. If you have questions about our security you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Corrections and Updates
Upon request, Samarth Bharat will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us at email@example.com.
We allow users of the Service(s) or Website to access, update or modify their information by clicking on the My Account link in the Samarth Bharat navigation menu or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We seek to respond to requests for access or modification as soon as possible and within a reasonable timeframe.
The client also undertakes that:
1. The content / information in the Transactional Message/Promotional Message/SMS/Call, as the case may be delivered by Service Provider will not infringe the copyright or other rights including right to privacy / publicity or be defamatory of any third party;
2. The content / information will comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, rules, regulations and guidelines in effect as notified by the Government of India from time to time;
3. The content / information will not contain any material which is obscene, offensive or defamatory or enrages the public sentiment, or constitutes an unfair trade practice or violates any other legislation or policy for the time being in force, or is made to give negative publicity;
4. It has taken or will take all necessary steps to ensure that nothing is or will be contained in the Content/Information which might make its transmission illegal or actionable for any reason as per any applicable laws;
5. The Client has assured the other party that total responsibility of compliances of required provisions of DoT and TRAI and other necessary rules will be that of the Client and in no case Service Provider will be liable for the same. The Client has accepted all responsibility on that behalf, as regards the legal and statutory compliances and performances, so required.
6. Fully adhere at all times to all notifications, guidelines, and regulations as issued by TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), DOT (Dept. of Telecom, Govt. of India), and all other Government Departments related to services mentioned in this agreement.
8. WHY AND HOW WE COLLECT, USE, AND SHARE LOCATION DATA
We collect Location data as our app works around field Sales process of Beat Route Creation and the user works under a respective geofenced area and his/her working hours and availability is calculated as per the user being available in that particular fenced area. The organization of which the users are is checking two things one being the Compliance / Non-Compliance of rules and second being the generation of Travelling Expenses based on distance travelled (kms) by the user. Also we are following a Two fold consent method. In this, although we are taking consent by the user at the time of install but also the entity they are associated with are also making them sign a consent form as a clause in their employment contract.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF RISKS